1. What is your current favorite television show?
How I Met Your Mother. I just finished season 4 last night.
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
I go through phases where I prefer one over the other. I’m currently in an apple juice phase.
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
I don’t watch, simply because I don’t have cable.
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Gmail, Facebook and Twitter. I’m all about the Social Media apparently.
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
I hardly ever eat green beans, unless someone else is cooking them. I love asparagus that has been roasted in the oven with a little bit of olive oil and salt (or even barbecued.) Potatoes are my favorite food (seriously) so I love them prepared a million different ways (fries, perogies, baked, oven roasted, etc…) As for carrots, I love them pretty much any way. Except out of a can.
6. What is your favorite flower?
Lilies. Peonies have been a close second lately.
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
I’m indifferent about them.
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Superstore (which is the grocery store), Wal-Mart and William Sonoma.
I tried very hard to be practical with my choices (hence Superstore and Wal-Mart, which both have clothes/electronics/home goods/groceries), but then I just had to go and throw in William Sonoma. I can’t help it!
If I lived in the States, I bet my answers would have included Target and Trader Joe’s. Both are at the top of my list of stores to visit when I go to the States someday.
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Easy, to cook with. I’m not a fan of the taste of wine, so I don’t drink it.
10. What’s your bedtime?
On a work night, my bedtime is at 11pm. On any other night, it’s whenever I feel tired.