Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#42

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie. It’s so far in that Stephen makes fun of me, and I feel like a freak.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
I usually only order milkshakes from Peter’s Drive In, which I believe to have the best ever milkshakes and onion rings. I typically order some sort of combination of Banana, Strawberry and Raspberry.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Since I’m a nanny, my work outfits are very casual, and I more often than not come home with some sort of stain on my clothes. I just wear whatever is clean and presentable. I usually wear an outfit once a week. (Buy me new clothes please?)

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
Hand written thank you notes are amazing, and not given nearly enough. I need to be better about writing my own and stop falling victim to thanking people by way of email/facebook. Besides, it gives me a good reason to stock up on cute stationery.

5. Do you like spicy food?
Mildly spicy, yes. I’m such a wimp.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
No idea. I just take whatever seems like a good amount.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Nope.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
I honestly buy whatever is appealing to me at the time, which has lead me to own a whole variety of notebooks.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
When I’m at home, I’m not much of a snacker. When I’m at work, I tend to snack more often because I’m always preparing snacks for the kids.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
I honestly don’t have a favorite month. I just like the months that fall in the May-October range.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...