1. First up, the winner of the postcard giveaway! Well, the winner by default is familymusings since that was my only entry. I guess no one was interested in winning postcards. Congrats familymusings! I’ll pass along your email address and you’ll hear about the postcards within 30 days (although, hopefully it’s much sooner than that.)
2. Today is Canada Day, so I’ve got the day off. I’ll spend a good portion of my day cleaning up the house and baking/cooking, because we’re having a BBQ tonight! Most of the people who we invited couldn’t make it, so it’ll just be a small BBQ. Oh well, it’ll still be fun!
3. We’re cat sitting for the weekend for my nanny family. The Mom forgot to make arrangements for Casey while they’re away, so I offered to take her. Too bad I forgot that my Mom’s allergic to cats and she’s coming to the BBQ tonight…guess I’ll have to meet her with an allergy pill at the door.
4. I got my iPhone replaced last week. The vibrate button had become too loose and was no longer working, so I took my phone to the Genius Bar to get looked at and walked out with a new one. Thankfully I still had about 50 days left on my warranty.
5. It’s been a relatively easy week at work. I worked three days in a row with Baby E, and working with a 5 month old who is generally a happy baby was pretty easy. Yesterday was my first summer day with my older boys, and I have to admit that it was a bit rougher as the boys spent a lot of time fighting. The cousin left for the summer though, so I’ll just have the brothers which will make things easier.
6. I put out a bag of clothes for donation yesterday. The Diabetes Association was supposed to come pick them up, but never came. Maybe they had trouble finding our place, no one can ever seem to find it. Google Maps and GPS always tells people to turn on the wrong street.
7. That’s all I’ve got for this week. So now it’s your turn. What are your plans for Canada Day? And if you’re not Canadian, what are your plans for July 4th?