Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#90 at Roots and Rings

I spent the weekend with Stephen and his family in Edmonton. Sunday afternoon, we were presented with the last minute opportunity to extend our stay by a day, so we took that offer up. That’s why there was no blog post yesterday, I was laptop-less! I’ll write more about my weekend tomorrow.

1. What colour are your toenails painted?
They’re currently pink. I don’t remember what brand it is or what the color name is though.

2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
They’re not painted. I chip my fingernail polish much too easily, so I just don’t bother painting them since I don’t have the patience to keep them looking nice.

3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I don’t really buy nail polish from a particular brand, I just buy what I think looks pretty. If I had to pick one I favor out of the ones that I on, it would probably be OPI. I have been wanting to try Essie because I keep hearing great things about it.

4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I do my own nails. I’ve only ever had one manicure (for my high school grad), and I’ve never had a pedicure.

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I’ve never had one.

6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Arthur. I really enjoyed it.

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
I think Bridesmaids was the last movie I saw in the theatre.

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
I have a giant list of movies that I’ve never seen that are supposed to be classics. Gone With the Wind is one of them.

9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
I love all of the Harry Potter soundtracks.

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
I don’t think that I ever seen a movie that’s better than the book.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...