Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#88 @Roots and Rings

1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Luckily, I’ve never had this problem. It would depend on how hard the kid is kicking my seat. If it’s just a little bit here and there, then I can deal with it. If the kid is full on kicking my seat, nonstop, then I’d mention something to the parents. I’m pretty patient when it comes to kids (I am a nanny after all), so it would take a lot to get me to talk to the parents.

2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Pretty much everything that I bake. I’ve got a major sweet tooth.

3. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Velveteen Rabbit. It’s a kids book, but I think it’s sweet.

4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Stephen and I would cook you a fancy meal. We know how to take care of our guests! If you wanted to eat out though, I’d suggest eating at my favorite breakfast place, Avenue Diner.

5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Probably Michael’s. It’s the only place that I could spend that much money that quickly.

6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
I read all of my blogs through Google Reader using the Next Button, so I get whatever blog updated the most recently. I do have a group of “every day blogs”, that include the people that I like to think are my blogging friends.

7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I’ve never been stuck at an airport. Then again, I’ve only flown somewhere a handful of times. Actually, every single time was between Calgary and Toronto.

8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Cleansing routine
:
Wash my face in the shower, and exfoliate. I then use Oxy cleansing pads and some moisturizer.
Makeup routine:
Cover up, foundation and some sort of pressed powder.

9. Where is your farthest away friend?
My farthest away friend just moved from Abu Dhabi to New York.


10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
There's a place in Banff that I love to go called Johnson's Canyon. Theres two sets of waterfalls that you can hike to!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...