Friday, July 22, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 48)

1. It’s been a long week. On Monday night, Stephen’s Mom went to the hospital. Tuesday evening, Stephen went to Edmonton to be with her. (She’s doing well.) It’s been a lonely week for me.

2. I’ll be heading up to Edmonton tonight after work, then coming back on Sunday. My sister will be housesitting, so don’t bother coming to rob us. Not the way I envisioned spending my weekend, but you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.

3. If all goes well, I’ll be at the zoo today. The older boy I nanny for was a bit under the weather (and sore from a fall) yesterday, but I’m hoping that he’s better so we can spend the day out of the house.

4. Stephen and I had spent some of his Scene points to see a sneak preview of Captain America last night, except he wasn’t here for it. It was all under his name, so I couldn’t even go. I’m sad that we’re out 1000 points.

5. My tomato plant is growing out of control and is taking over my balcony. I think it’s time to trim it down. We’ve got a bunch of ripe cherry tomatoes on it though!

6. The weather in Calgary this week is ridiculous. Monday was 30+C, and today it’s not supposed to get much warmer than 11C. What’s up with that?

7. Not much else has happened this week. I’ve been consumed by work and finding out what’s happening with Stephen’s Mom. So, it’s your turn. How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. You got our crumby weather! it was cold and rainy here since Monday and today it is gorgeous and hot! Sorry! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...