Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#86 @ Roots and Rings

Since I don’t live in the States, I’m going to change the applicable questions to Canada Day.

1. What do you traditionally do for 4th of July?
I don’t normally do a whole lot for Canada Day. This year however, we did host a small BBQ at our place. It was nice having Canada Day on a Friday.

2. Did you follow your tradition this year? How did you celebrate yesterday?
We don’t have a tradition. Like I said in the last question, we celebrated by having a BBQ.

3. What's the best fireworks show you've ever seen?
We used to go to the horse track a lot when I was a kid, and they had awesome Canada Day fireworks. One of the best shows I can remember seeing.

4. Have you ever been injured by a firecracker?
No.

5. Burger, Brat, or Hot Dog?
Burger. I’m not a big fan of hot dogs and brats.

6. Do you sport red, white and blue on our Independence Day?
I don’t generally wear red and white on Canada Day. (Or red, white and blue on Independence Day for that matter.)

7. If you had to be from any country other than the USA, what country would it be?
Canada. I can answer this question as written since I was born in Georgia.

8. Charcoal or gas?
I don’t do the barbecuing at our place, so I don’t have much a preference. We do have propane though.

9. What's your favorite thing about this fair country of ours?
My favorite thing about Canada is all of the beautiful nature right at our fingertips. I love that I live so close to the mountains! The people are pretty awesome as well.

10. God Bless the USA, My Country Tis of Thee, or the Star Spangled Banner?
None of the above; O Canada.
(It’s not all about the States, you know.)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...