Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rocco’s Dinner Party

More often than not, when someone emails me asking to write about them or their business on their blog, I ignore it. I received an email earlier this week that caught my attention though. The only reason that I am writing about this here is because it’s something that interests me, and I’ll be watching the show myself tonight.

Do you know Chef Rocco DiSpirito? Well, he’s got a new show called Rocco’s Dinner Party. Tonight’s guest will be blogger/author Julie Powell. I’ve mention previously here that I love Julie Powell. I first watched the movie Julie & Julia, then moved on to two of her books. Loved all of them. I can relate on some level with Julie Powell, since I’m a blogger who bakes! Julie will be helping Chef Rocco and some other celebrity guests judge two French style dinner parties. I’m a sucker for shows like this, so it’s right up my alley.

Best part of this? There’s a Watch & Win contest going on over on Chef Rocco’s facebook page. You could win a trip for two to meet him and assist him at the October 2011 NYC Wine & Food Festival! The prize incudes airfare for 2, a 2 night stay at a NYC hotel and tickets to the Wine & Food Festival. Um, how amazing would that be? You’ll need to answer three weekly questions pertaining to that week’s episode. Find out more information on his facebook page.

The next Rocco’s Dinner Party airs tonight at 10pm/9C on Bravo. (The Watch & Win contest goes live at 9pm ET)

Once again, I promise that I wouldn’t write about something like this unless I was interested in it myself. I’ll be watching it tonight and I’ll let you know what I thought of the show in my post on Friday! Are you going to watch it?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...