Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#65

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Holidays. I loved the excitement of waking up on special days, then after all the gift opening was over with (Christmas, Easter and birthdays), we’d get dressed up and head over to my Grandma’s house. I loved those days!

2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
My empathy.

3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I don’t have kids.

4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Change into my jammies, watch a funny show and read some blogs.

5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Avenue Diner. My favorite thing is the stuffed french toast. You can’t go wrong with brie, bacon and apples shoved inside some french toast1

6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
I don’t have a wedding ring, and I rarely wear jewelry. However, my favorite piece is a silver heart shaped locket that belonged to my Mom when she was a kid. It has pictures of my great grandparents in it.

7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Thursday night, because I know that Friday morning is my last day of work!

8. What is your favorite dessert?
I’m a sucker for cheesecake and ice cream. Any flavor will do.

9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
Probably a little sample of some Marc Jacobs perfume.

10. What is your favorite smell?
Something baking related. Cookies, cake, muffins, all of them smell good to me!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...