Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten On Tuesday



1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
We've been talking about going to Vancouver and Victoria in the summer so that we could attend our nephew's first birthday.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flip flops for sure.

3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Homemade watermelon lemonade, and iced coffee.

4. Do you tan or burn?
I usually burn slightly, but then it turns into a nice tan.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I haven't set any yet. I normally make a summer list every year though.

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Fresh fruits and BBQ.

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
The first two songs that popped into my head were California Gurls by Katy Perry and Summer Lovin' by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
None at the moment. That could change before the summer though.

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Ill-fitting swimwear.

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I did, and it was through my church. It was only about a week long though. I was even camp counsellor one year!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...