Monday, February 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
I've really only ever been exposed to donuts at Tim Horton's, but my favorite there is sour cream glazed. I've been wondering lately if Calgary has any good donut shops around here, other than the typical Timmy's. Donuts are also on my list of baking projects to tackle.

2. Do you use the snooze button
?
No. I prefer to just get out of bed.

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?

A combination of the two. I feel like my cursive is messy, but I love making loops when I'm writing, so I still throw it in with my printing.

4. Tell us a joke.
I've put this one on Twitter and Facebook recently, but I think it deserves repeating because I'm cheesy like that. As told to me by the four year old boy that I nanny:
What do you call a camel with no humps?
Humphrey!

My other favorite jokes:
What do you call cheese that's not yours?
NACHO cheese!

How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it!

Like I said, I'm a giant cheese ball.

5. How many languages do you speak?

I speak English, but took French from grade 4 through grade 11. I'm not fluent, but I get by ok.

6. Why did you start blogging?
The first time I ever heard about blogging was through a friend about 6 years ago. I've always loved writing, and the idea of an online diary of sorts was appealing. After growing tired of live journal, I took a break from blogging. I began to miss it though, so I made the switch to Blogger. I love being able to exercise my writing skills, and having the interaction with other bloggers is a big bonus. Besides, there are so many talented and creative bloggers out there that are so inspiring to me!

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Liquid body wash. We've got a full package of Dove bar soap sitting under our sink that hasn't been touched in over a year. I should probably donate it, since neither Stephen or I like bar soap.

8. Do you buy bottled water?
No. I find that it's too wasteful, especially if there is access to clean/safe drinking water right out of my tap. I'd rather carry a reusable water bottle.

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
It was lame. The only reason I know this is because I was at my parents' house during the game, and my Mom wanted to see the half time show. I normally could care less.

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
I've never seen The Office, so I'm indifferent.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...