Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 Things That I Like

I was tagged by Krista from Awake and Dreaming to write a post about five things that I like. I need a light post today to keep my mind off things (side note: Can’t I catch a break, Universe?), so I figured that this was the best thing to cheer me up today!

1. Chop Sushi.
chop-sushi-splash-iphone

I go through phases with which iPhone games I’m addicted to. Right now it’s Chop Sushi, before that it was Burn The Rope, Cut The Rope, Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds and Plants Vs. Zombies. The only game I’m consistently playing is Words With Friends. (Have any apps you’d like to recommend to me?)

2. My Keurig. I think my favorite part is the fact that I now order my coffee online, because there’s more choices and it’s cheaper! I always spend way too long choosing which flavors I’d like to try out, and when it arrives, I feel like it’s my birthday! I’m expecting another shipment any day now actually.

3. How I Met Your Mother.
The_Cast_of_CBS_How_I_Met_Your_Mother-300x234

I was actually late to the game on this one, but I’ve caught up until halfway through the current season. Stephen was reluctant to watch this with me at first, but I finally made him watch a rerun with me one night, and now he’s hooked as well. We watch reruns together every night.

4. My craft room. I love having a space to do crafts!

5. English bulldogs.
big_900 English Bulldog Puppy For Sale01

I can’t help it, I think they’re adorable, and I want one so bad!

I’m now supposed to tag 5 people:

Sharon @Kolton’s Mama
Jessica @Playpen
Daniel @Too Much Thought For Facebook
Christine @Without Adornment
Hayley @Blue Eyed Blonde


(All images found via Google image search.)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...