1. It looks like I’ve found another family to work with. I’ll be starting on March 9th, and it will be with a teeny baby boy. I’ll just be easing into the job by only working one day a week for the first bit, but at least it’s work. I’m actually excited for this job because it’s relatively close to home, and the family just seems like they’ll be a good fit.
2. Until I start working the full three days a week with this family, I’ll only be working three days a week (with time included from my Tuesday/Thursday family). It’ll be hard adjusting to it, especially because we’ll have to be extra careful with our spending habits in the near future. Any ideas for cheap/free fun?
3. It’s been weird having so much time off this week, but it’s also been kind of nice having the extra time to do stuff around the house. I love having the extra time to do crafty things.
4. A friend of mine is having a wedding reception tomorrow. I’m excited to go and see a bunch of friends that I haven’t seen in a long time.
5. Did I mention that I hung out with one of my old nanny kids last Saturday? Her parents dropped her off, and we spent the day baking and making cards. It was so good seeing her again. When she was picked up, her little brother came along as well. I can’t get over how tall they’ve grown in the 6 months since I’ve seen them last!
7. This week has been rather uneventful, so I’ll end off by asking you a question: What are you most looking forward to this weekend?