Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ten On Tuesday



1. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day. Do you love it? Hate it?
I've always loved Valentine's Day.

2. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
I love You've Got Mail.

3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what’s your first reaction?

They're kind of an odd pairing. Am I missing something here? Are they together or something like that?

4. All time favorite poem or quote?
I can't think of one. I'm interested to see what other people put though!

5. What’s the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep? (like consecutive hours).
I think about 21 hours.

6. What color ink do you prefer to use?
My current favorite pen has pink ink. Other than that, it's a toss up between black and blue.

7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!)
This isn't a recent find, but one that I've been in love with for some time: Under The Sycamore.

8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Does What Not To Wear count as a reality show? If so, then that's my choice. I love Stacey and Clinton.

9. Mountains or Beach?
A beach in the mountains.

10. With the Oscars around the corner, what’s your pick for best picture?
Of the movies nominated, I've only seen two (Black Swan and The Social Network), so I'm going with Black Swan.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...