Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Women of Wonder: The Goods

WOW_blogpost_img_alt2

While I was at work yesterday, my package arrived. I’ve been anticipating this package for weeks now, so to say I was excited is an understatement.

October 4 047
The package arrived tied up all nicely. How did WonderBra know that I love ribbons and pretty packages?
October 4 048
Inside a plain black box, under some layers of tissue paper were a letter about my mission, and my brand new bra and underwear set.
October 4 051 I had a hard time taking pictures of the bra. When the cups are this big, they don’t photograph nicely unless they’re on someone. (No, I’m not going to model it. But thanks for asking.)
October 4 058

A close up of the pattern. The bra and underwear fit perfectly. I was quite surprised, because I can rarely get anything without trying it on first.
October 4 052And last but certainly not least… my brand new Flip UltraHD! I’m so excited to test this out. It’s only a little bigger than my camera, which I love.

October 4 054

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...