Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday #51

1. What is your favorite decor item in your house?
I love picture frames, and I can never have enough. I've seen a trend going around the blogosphere where people will hang up empty frames and call that art, and for some reason, it really irks me. Probably because I never have enough picture frames and I have a few prints that need to be framed still.

2. What is your favorite hair product?
I don't use a lot of hair products, although I probably should. My favorite thing lately had been dry shampoo.

3. Are you a good dancer?
Nope. Like I said yesterday, I'm not graceful enough to be a good dancer. I love dancing when no one's watching though.

4. You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
Stephen. Then my parents and sisters.

5. Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
I'd rather take pictures. I've noticed recently though that there are barely any good pictures of me by myself, so I may need to fix that sometime soon.

6. What is your shoe style?
I spend a lot of time in non-athletic runners, but I also adore ballet flats.

7. How often do you eat out?
Way more often than I'd like to admit. I think that because of our conflicting work schedules combined with the fact that we live less than a 5 minute walk away from a multitude of restaurants has caused us to grow lazy in our dinner cooking.

When we move, it'll most likely be away from downtown and Stephen will hopefully be switching to day shifts, so we'll actually be together for dinner every night. I've already told him that we need to stop eating out so much!

8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
Yes, as discreetly as possible, even if it's a stranger. I won't chase someone down to tell them though.

9. Do you fold your underwear?
Yeah.

10. Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
Milk, but I still love all the rest. They all have a time and a place.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...