Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 2

The meaning behind your blog name.

My blog name is fairly obvious; I’m always craving cupcakes. My love of cupcakes started a few years ago when I discovered my favorite cupcake store ever. It’s been somewhat of a tradition for me to get half a dozen cupcakes on my birthday, and we’ll often get some eggnog cupcakes at Christmas time. My favorite combination is Crave and Starbucks. They were made for each other.

IMG_0336
I became obsessed with cupcakes before I even realized that it was a fad on the internet. For a gift once, Stephen bought me the giant cupcake pan from Williams Sonoma, along with a set of silicups and a cupcake recipe book. For my birthday one year, I received Hello, Cupcake from a friend and Andi made me a cupcake apron. Clearly my friends and family know me well, and Craving Cupcakes just seemed like a natural fit!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...