Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

If you’re not up to speed on things around here, I’ve talked quite a bit before how I don’t get to spend a lot of time with Stephen because of conflicting schedules. Since I’ve started my new jobs, I see even less of him. I’ve been having a hard time balancing work, friends/family and time with Stephen. As luck would have it, Stephen ended up with last Friday, Saturday and Monday off. It was great being able to spend so much time with him, it’s been ages since we’ve had the same days off, so we took full advantage of that.

Group Shot

This year, we were lucky that everyone in our family had Thanksgiving off from work. This means that there was my parents, my sisters and their boyfriends, my great grandma and her boyfriend, Stephen and I, and three dogs all in attendance for Thanksgiving. Since this doesn’t happen often, my Mom decided that it was time to get some family photos taken.

Tracy, Kent, Dogs

We’re lucky that my great grandma’s boyfriend dabbles in photography as a hobby (I’m so jealous of his cameras), so we got him to take some great pictures of us. I don’t have actual copies of the pictures yet, the ones posted are what I could steal from my Mom’s facebook page. There’s some really great ones of the entire family (including boyfriends), but my Mom’s holding those hostage because she wants to send them out with Christmas cards this year.

Jessica, Daniel

Our turkey dinner was great, my pies turned out, and my great grandma has even said that she wants to start reading my blog (hi G.G!) I’d call that a successful Thanksgiving dinner.

Me and Stephen!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...