Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of Me

I’ve seen this meme going around the blogosphere lately and thought that I wanted to give it a try. I’m not entirely sure if I’ll do the full 30 days, and I don’t think that I’ll do it every day, but I really liked some of the prompts and wanted to participate. I’ve found two different versions of the list here on Erin’s blog and here on Ashley’s blog, so I think I’ll combine the two and pick the prompts that I like best. It’s probably cheating a bit, but that’s just how I roll.

Day 1: Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Me and Stephen!{My most recent picture, taken just last week}

1. I’m a bit of a Francophile.
2. I only go grocery shopping once a month. (A big grocery shop where we stock up on staples.)
3. I’ve always wanted to be a stay at home Mom.
4. I’ve never participated in organized sports outside of school.
5. I used to play the flute.
6. I once flirted with the idea of becoming a concert flautist.
7. I’ve been blogging for 6 years.
8. When I was younger, if I didn’t get enough sleep, I would get physically sick the next day. It made sleepovers hard for me.
9. I didn’t plan on being a nanny for so long, but I really fell in love with the job.
10. I almost talked myself out of going on a second date with Stephen. I’m so glad I didn’t.
11. For that second date, we went and saw Horton Hears a Who.
12. I’m not really a video game type of person, much to Stephen’s dismay.
13. I’ve never been skiing.
14. I tried snowboarding once, but hurt my knee and haven’t gone since.
15. I didn’t develop a passion for baking until I met Stephen. For some reason, he brought that out in me.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...