Friday, October 15, 2010

7 Quick Takes (Vol 18)

7 quick takes

1. I found out my next Women of Wonder mission: “Express your beauty and grace through dance and take a ballet class with friends.” I’ve been emailing some dance studios, and it looks like I’ve found one that will allow me and some of my friends to come join a class this coming Wednesday. This should be interesting, and you’ll hear all about my thoughts on this after the class next week.

2. Thanks to these Women of Wonder missions, I’ve been telling more people about my blog. I’ve never hidden the fact that I blog, but I generally never brought it up with real life friends and my family. My Mom has been pretty excited for me, so she’s been wanting me to share the link to my blog with more family members. So to any of my family members reading right now; hello!

3. I feel like this week has been dragging on. I’m still adjusting to my work schedule, and I just wish I could get my act together and go to bed at a decent time. 9pm bedtimes may be in my future this winter…

4. At work today, MomBoss told me that last night as she was looking out the window at the sunset with the boys, K said that he wished I was there so he could show me how beautiful the sunset was. He’s going to be a heart breaker some day!

5. I’ve spent a lot of time the past couple of days looking online at places to rent. Our lease is up at the end of November, yet it’s still too early to look at places to move in to! This is blowing my mind because we need to be out of this apartment at the end of next month, yet I can’t even look for a place to live! I’m bookmarking houses that match our criteria, and all I can do is hope that they’ll be there next month.

6. Apparently I haven’t had much to say on Twitter lately. It’s weird because I usually spend my days thinking in 140 characters.

7. I’m addicted to words with friends. Want to play? My user name is Craving Cupcakes.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...