Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ask Stephen Anything: The Answers!

I was hoping for a few more questions that what I received, but this was still fun. I’m always bugging Stephen to get involved with my blogging, and I’ll take what I can get!

Kara from Chatter asked: If there's one thing that Angela bakes that's so good that you'd eat it for the rest of your life if you had to, what is it?

Stephen said: Her Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.

Brandy-Son Zen Master Flash (I love your name Brandy!) asked: Does he ever tell you if he doesn't like something you have baked??

Stephen said: Yes. (I always beg Stephen to tell me if he likes something I baked, and if not, he has to tell me exactly what he doesn’t like. After all, how am I supposed to improve if no one ever critiques my baking?)

Sarah from SoJo and Co asked three questions:
How long have you been working in the kitchen?
What do you like most about your job?
Have you ever waited tables?

Stephen said: I’ve been working in the kitchen for almost three years. I love the creative aspect of the job, I’ve really grown passionate about food. I’ve never waited tables, I started off as a line cook.

Hopefully this has given you guys a little insight into the guy that I talk about so often around here. If you think of any more questions, ask away. I think Stephen kind of liked having the attention on him for a bit.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...