1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)
If it’s a long trip, then plane. It’s the quickest way to get there!
2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?
I haven’t been to too many places, but it’s a tie between Vancouver and Toronto.
3. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?
Paris and New York.
4. Do you deal with traffic well?
I don’t drive, so I suppose I do deal with traffic well.
5. Ever had an emergency while traveling?
6. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?
I don’t have a passport. I’ve been to Canada and the US (I was born in Georgia)
7. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?
I tend to pack everything but the kitchen sink. It’s a bad habit!
8. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?
It depends on where I’m going, and how long I have to get there. If I have the time, I like to take the road less travelled.
9. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )
I alternate between sleeping and reading, I find that it’s the best way to pass the time.
10. Use a paper map or GPS?
For some reason, I am awful at reading paper maps. Google maps is the best thing to ever happen to me!