Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review

Everyone’s favorite online store, CSN has contacted me to do a review. Ever since I got the email, I’ve been browsing the site endlessly. They have anything you need whether it be a stylish handbag, a chic bar stool or even cute cookware!

I’ve been contemplating reviewing a waffle maker…

waffel maker


{Found here.}

or maybe even a Panini press.

Hamilton-Beach-Panini-Press-Sandwich-Maker

{Found
here.}

It’s just too bad that my new favorite espresso machine, the Nespresso Essenza, doesn’t ship to Canada. I’d be all over that!

Essenza Espresso Machine in Titan Gray-Aeroccino In-Pack

{Found
here.}

I’m still trying to convince Stephen to let me buy it anyway!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...