Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#63

1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I rarely paint my fingernails because I find that I chip them much too easily, but I do paint my toenails quite often. That being said, I tend to favour reds and purples.

2. Do you like to sneeze?
No. Does anyone like to sneeze?

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
I don’t have a car.

4. Were you named after anyone?
My first name, no. My Grandpa picked it out though. As for my middle name, that was after my Godmother, who passed away shortly before I was born.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
We made cheeseburger pie for dinner last night. Yum!

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Stephen and I always talk to each other about our purchases. Not the little everyday ones, but the bigger ones. I find that when I try to justify it to Stephen, I often talk myself out of it. (Not that I have to justify my purchases.)

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Umm…possibly a sore throat? I haven’t had many ear aches, so I at least know what I’m in for when I have a sore throat.

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have a few burn marks on my arms from grabbing stuff out of the oven.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
My baking, naturally.

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
With syrup, and fruit if at all possible. Whipped cream is always a nice addition!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...