When I couldn’t think of a coherent post that I wanted to write, I decided to borrow a page out of Kim’s book and do a Random Thoughts post. Head over to Perfectly Cursed Life to read some of hers. (Stick around too, she’s a great blog friend of mine.
- I’ve got baked peanut butter oatmeal (recipe coming tomorrow) in the oven. This is the second day in a row I’m having it. I think baked oatmeal may be my new favorite breakfast.
- Now that we’ve finally finished unpacking, I’m dying to hang up our pictures and artwork. I’ve already told Stephen that we’re tackling that project this weekend.
- It’s been cold here lately. We bought a new duvet and flannel sheets, so it’s been extremely hard to get out of bed in the mornings. I dream about my bed all day long.
- I also dream of staying home and crafting now that I have a designated space set up for it. This weekend, I’m going to spend a day organizing and crafting, for sure.
- When I told Stephen last night that I didn’t have an idea for a blog post, he told me that I should write about his new hobby (he’s getting back into building model cars). When I laughed it off thinking he wasn’t serious, he asked why I couldn’t write about my boyfriend. Funny thing is, he doesn’t realize that I write about him all the time!
- It’s probably time for a house tour. I think I might attempt one after we hang the pictures this weekend.
- I finally got my reader down to zero last night. I spent so much time behind in reading blog posts in the past month.
- I think I’m going to go through and unsubscribe from a bunch of blogs to keep things more manageable. It’ll mostly be food blogs and decorating related blogs, since I seem to have an overabundances of those.
Image via we heart it.