Monday, January 17, 2011

101 in 1001: Update

I had full intentions to do a house tour this weekend. I promised myself that I would stay in all weekend to avoid the bitter cold, but I ended being busy all day Saturday and Sunday. By the time my house was clean, it was too dark to do a tour. I’m off this Friday, so I’m going to do it this weekend. For sure.

It’s been a while since I’ve done a 101 in 1001 update. (See my list here.) I’ve just checked my completion date, and December 6 feels like it’s already creeping up quick. Let’s see what I’ve completed since the last check in:

#41. Buy a magazine subscription.
I just subscribed to a magazine this weekend actually…Martha Stewart. Don’t laugh! I’ve always liked the Martha Stewart magazine and always come away inspired after reading it, so I couldn’t resist.

#45. Make my own Christmas cards.
I just did that this past Christmas. Nothing fancy, but it got done. I have grand plans for next year’s though.

#64. Make Stephen breakfast in bed.
I made Stephen some waffles and brought them to him in bed. Doesn’t sound extravagant, but this boy doesn’t eat when he first wakes up, so I’m lucky that it happened at all.

#74. Go to The Clayground again.
The Clayground is a paint your own pottery studio. I went back again in November with Izel. I started on a Christmas plate, but haven’t gotten around to finishing it yet. I need to make a return trip soon!

#79. Throw Mom and Dad birthday parties.
I had planned a party for my Dad a while back, but only just threw a party for my Mom. We invited a bunch of people over and I baked her a yummy cake!

#100. Get a craft room/space of my own.
There’s an extra room in the house that we’ve turned into the office. We have matching corner desks in there, one for Stephen and one for me. Mine is devoted entirely to crafting. I can’t wait until it’s all done and organized so that I can show it off!

Do you have a 101 in 1001 list? Link me to it, I’d love to see it!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...