Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday

#62

1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
I can’t think of one in particular, but I really hate people who scream instead of sing. It makes my head hurt.

2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I try to be really gracious about it and thank the gift giver. If they’ve included a gift receipt, I don’t feel too bad about returning it. Thankfully, I don’t think I’ve ever been given a really bad gift.

3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
I don’t work in an office/cubicle. I work in people’s homes.

4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
I take my vacations when my nanny families take theirs. One of my families is going to Mexico next month, so I’ll be getting 4 days off.

5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake. Drove my Dad nuts that we didn’t have a real one, but it’s what worked best for us.

6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
I’ve actually been craving spaghetti carbonara, which is what Stephen is making for dinner.

7. Do you bite your fingernails?
Yes. I try not to, but always end up doing it when I’m nervous.

8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
1-2. I have one at home, and then one at work normally. If I’m going out with friends, then I may have one more.

9. Do you have a nervous tick?
Sometimes I do.

10. How often do you vacuum?
Whenever the carpet looks dirty. I hate our vacuum, so I don’t vacuum as often as I should.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...