Friday, January 21, 2011

7 Quick Takes (Vol 25)

1. TGIF. I can’t even tell you how exhausted I am. I was told last week that I would have today off, but then was asked on Monday to actually work a longer shift. Not a big deal, since it will be just Baby C and I, so it’s actually a fairly easy day.

2. My Tuesday/Thursday boys were wild yesterday. I have no idea what got into them, but I’ve never been happier to leave for the weekend. The family is dog sitting for three weeks, so I’m incredibly happy to have a dog around to love on.

3. I met up with Tina for a friend date of Starbucks and cupcakes. There’s no better combination than that! We talked a lot about weddings, as we were both just invited to one each. We’re taking each other as dates to both of them, since we know both the brides from high school.

4. I’ve spent every night this week after supper in my craft space and Stephen’s been utilizing his half of the office as well. I can’t even tell you how much I love actually getting to see my boyfriend every day.

5. There’s 15 days until my birthday. YAY!

6. I mentioned this yesterday, but it’s worth mentioning again: I’m having my first birthday celebration tomorrow night. I’m combining with Stephen’s and George’s birthdays, and we’re going to a Brazilian steak house. Stephen and I have never been to one, so we’re insanely excited.

7. I don’t actually have a seventh item to talk about, so tell me, what are your plans for the weekend? I’m all ears!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...