Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday#31

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
"To Angela”  would mean “To Create”

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
There really isn’t any that I’m passionate about enough to list here, although I’m sure that as I’m reading other people’s answers, I’ll be like “Why didn’t I think of that?”

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
I honestly think that getting a message out to the entire world would be a huge responsibility. Here’s my chance to have everyone listening to me…and I’d probably freeze up and say something dumb. With that being said, I’d probably have to talk about peace and love and all that jazz.
I bet you were hoping for a profound answer, but I just don’t have one.

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
Ali Edwards
Goodnight Little Spoon
Momofuku For 2
My Sweet and Saucy
Oh, Hello, Friend
Young House Love
aura-joon
17 and Baking
A Beautiful Mess
52 Kitchen Adventures

(It was ridiculously hard trying to pick my favorites. I love all of the blogs in my Google Reader, so if you don’t see your blog listed here, it doesn’t mean that you’re not my favorite)


5. Do you have a junk drawer?
We have two. We really should consolidate it all into one, but we just never get around to doing it.

6. Bottled water or tap?
At home, it’s tap water that’s been put into a Brita jug. I find bottled water to be a huge waste (unless I’m out and don’t have any water on me and I’m dying of thirst, yada, yada, yada). People who drink bottled water at home drive me crazy.

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
I did grow up religious, but I never had a favorite Biblical story.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
I haven’t watched a lot of black and white movies (what is wrong with me?), so I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
I’m not much of a jewelry person, I can never feel comfortable finding a piece to match what I’m wearing, so I usually just opt not to wear any. I do have a heart shaped locket that in inscribed with her initials and has a picture of my great grandparents in it. If I am going to wear jewelry, I’ll put that on. When I get married, I’ll wear my engagement/wedding ring all the time.


10. What sports/activites do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
I’m all for letting my future children decide what they would like to do…but I’m also very big on balancing out sports and music/arts related things. I sincerely hope that my children will want to take some sort of music lessons. As for specific sports/music, I can’t choose. It changes depending on my mood.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...