Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some Advice…

I’ve been invited to a wedding at the beginning of July, and I’m in need of a gift. There wasn’t a card included with the invitation saying where they’re registered, so I’m taking that as I can gift them whatever I like. Problem is, I’m lacking ideas and the extra money. I’ve been browsing Etsy for some ideas, and thought I’d share them with you. I’d love your feedback on the items posted and any ideas you may have for gifts! If you’re married, I’d especially love to hear what your favorite gifts are and/or what you wish you had received as a gift.

thumbprints{via nella design studio}

tweetheart plate

{via Mud Hutt Studio}

love birds

{via One Reverie}

love defined
{via hope ink}

alphabet date
{via The Art of Whimsy}

alphabet name
{via The Art of Whimsy}

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...