Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Mom1

Happy Mother’s Day to a truly amazing woman.
It takes a special woman to have 3 kids before the age of 22.
To raise 3 girls who turned out just fine.
Who showed us the meaning of true love.
Who is always quick to offer a hug,
and an I love you.

Mom2

She taught me what it means to fight for what you believe in.
How to stand up for yourself when the whole world seems to be working
against you.
She taught me how to be a good friend.

Mom3

She taught me how to break out of my shell and have fun.
That it’s ok to stumble and fall every once in a while,
you just have to get back up and try again.
She encouraged my passions,
and helped me to become the person I am today.

For that, Mom, I thank you.
I couldn’t have done it without you.

Happy Mother’s Day.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...