Friday, May 21, 2010

Life is Good

Life is good Award by WarsawMommy

Kim over at Blair’s Girls gave me the Life is good award earlier this week! I have to answer some questions and then pass the award along to 6 people. Here goes!

What do you do when you're bored?
My first reaction is to reach for my laptop, so that I can read blogs. A lot of the time I bake, other times I read.

Are you an Autumn or a Spring?
Spring

Quick! You're stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody's ever heard of. Which do you pick?
Definitely the novel. I’m not very good at crosswords, I give up on them way too easily.

Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Jane Austen

Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?
Yes. Also, what kind of question is this? What if I had said no?

Who’s your hero?
My parents.

Favourite word?
Lately it’s been Pigglypuff. It’s what I call Piglet. (Tigger is also known as Stinkerbelle.)

Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?
I love lists. It’s an odd thing to love, but I just adore making them.

What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
I’m going to have to keep Kim’s answer of “What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.” So true.

If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with?
Coffee, naturally!

Ok, as for the people I’m passing this award along to:

Amanda @ Teasingly Diverse
Leigh Ashley @ {My Leigh Ashley}
Katie @ Chronicles of KT
Ashley @ A Double Shot of Texas
Sarah @ SOJO and Co
Clare @ Oceans & Mountains (and everything in between)

Happy long weekend friends!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...