Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#29 @ Roots and Rings

1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
It honestly depends on the situation, and what brand of marker/crayon/colored pencil. 9 times out of 10, if it’s a colored Sharpie marker, I’ll opt to use that. If it’s a brand new pack of Crayola crayons, I’ll want to crack that open. I love the look of brand new pencil crayons that have been sharpened for the first time. Ok, after all of that, I think I’m going to go ahead and pick marker!

2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We usually had dinner together as a family, and I believe we’ve always been able to pick what we want. We usually got to have a birthday party complete with cake and ice cream. Just recently, my sisters and I decided to do a “sister celebration”. This is on top of any other festivities planned (I’m a firm believer that we should stretch out birthday celebrations for as long as possible) and typically, we each invite a friend along to do something together like dinner and bowling. So much fun!

3. How do you feel about leggings?
I’m not a big fan. Most people don’t know how to wear them (I don’t want to see your bum and/or granny panties/thong). If someone can properly wear leggings, then I actually kind of like them.

4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I like a good mixture of both. If Google Street View is involved, it makes things a heck of a lot easier!

5. What do you eat for snack?
Anything that’s easy to grab. Cookies, banana bread, carrots, grapes…honestly, it’s whatever is in the house. Changes daily.

6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
I haven’t. My G.G. ordered a flat/curling iron type deal that she saw on an infomercial, but when they delivered it (while she was on vacation), it turned out to be the wrong one. She came back after the return before date, so she was stuck with it. They had even managed to send her two, so the Calgary sister and I were the lucky recipients of them! It works so great.

7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
A million things. The weather, the fact that I am actually willing to spend time outside, camping…and so much more.

8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
No tattoo for me! I’ve been contemplating getting one, but I’m such a big baby.

9. Are you good at journaling?
Not really. I’ll write in a journal for a few weeks, but then abandon it for ages, before picking it back up again. It’s part of the reason why I’ve started blogging, it helps to have someone interacting with me.

10.  What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
Barbecued, covered in BBQ sauce. Ketchup, relish, cheese, lettuce and tomato. Yum!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...