Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday Twenty.

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
I’d buy myself some of the cookbooks I’ve been wanting. (If you’re curious, clicking the links will take you to the cookbooks, in order of how much I want them. There’s 4.)
That’s probably going to account for about half of my gift card, so I’ll use the rest to buy myself storage for all of my craft stuff. Oh, and ribbon. I’m obsessed with ribbon lately.

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
I honestly can’t think of anything, but I hadn’t had lamb until recently. That’s the closest answer I could come up with.

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I loved rounding up my sisters and various other friends, and putting on little performances in our backyard. Once, we found Romeo & Juliet play books at a garage sale, so a friend and I often put on performances of the balcony scene.

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Georgia, because I was born there!

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I definitely think that my parents would have the best of intentions and try their hardest to pick someone I’m compatible with, but I honestly think no one can pick your spouse better than you can.

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Lavender. It’s so dreamy. (Why yes, I did just describe an herb as dreamy!) I want to run through fields of lavender.

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Jake Gyllenhaal. Helloooo lover!

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
I’m in love with pretty much every Disney movie…I don’t think I can narrow it down to just one!
True fact: In high school, my friends and I made our own Disney music CDs and would sing to them every chance we could. We were just that awesome.

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Time of My Life by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
I have a ridiculous urge to watch Dirty Dancing now.
Also? I totally just burst out singing this song, which made Stephen cringe.

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium rare.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...