Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday #24

1. What television character do you identify with?
For the longest time, it was Grace from Will & Grace.
I see a little bit of Charlotte from Sex and the City in me too.

2. Describe your morning routine.
Wake up, drink some coffee and read blogs while still in my pajamas. Eat breakfast if I’m hungry. After about 45 minutes, I start getting ready for work.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?
I’m pretty lucky in  that I get to eat lunch at work. Whatever I make for the kids, I eat as well. When I’m at home, it’s whatever I feel like eating. I rarely go out to eat for lunch.

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life?
I can’t think of any trivial moments, but I can think of plenty of bigger moments: Any of the moves throughout my life, meeting Stephen, meeting and breaking up with one of my best friends.

5. Name your top three beauty products.
I’ve recently been introduced to USANA, and while it is a bit expensive, I adore their skin products. (I received mine as a gift)
The Sense Basic Pack (Daily Cleanser, Toner, Daytime protective emulsion and Night renewal crème)
That counts for 4 right there!

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?
I don’t drive. I know, shocking! So I’m not often alone in anyone’s car.

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them?
I’m a city girl, through and through. The closer I live to downtown, the better. (I currently live downtown) My (realistic) dream city is Vancouver, followed closely by Toronto and Montreal. I took the survey above, and my top three (US city) results were: Little Rock, Arkansas, Portland, Oregon and Baltimore, Maryland. I don’t agree with Little Rock, but I may be able to live in Portland and Baltimore. I’d need to visit first! The top three that made the list that I actually agree with are: San Francisco, San Diego California, and Nashville, Tennessee.
I made Stephen take the survey as well, and we matched up quite well!

8. Are you waiting for something?
I’m waiting for certain financial things to straighten themselves out. Stephen and I making changes (cutting cable for a few months, switching internet providers, cutting back on our cell phone plans), so I’m waiting for them to all fall into place and take effect.

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?
My sister and her boyfriend are looking into buying a house together! She’s never coming back to live in Calgary now…

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?
-
Have sex with someone
-Hurt/kill a person or animal
-Take off my clothes in front of people

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...