Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

TenOnTuesday #21

1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
I bet you’re all expecting me to say baking, aren’t you? Well I’m not. Assuming that I’m suddenly going to be gifted with the extra money for this hobby, I’d say crafting. I love to craft, but I’m seriously lacking in the supplies department. There are quite a few basic things that I need to stock up on and with this extra money, I’d do it! But if I have to use my own money, well then all of my hobbies are being put on the back burner right now. We’re on a tight budget.

2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
Baking and Blogging.

3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activities at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose?  …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
I don’t think anyone needs to devote all of their time and energy to just one hobby. I personally need some variety and wouldn’t even mind if I had a few more hobbies!

4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you?  What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
I already know this passage, practically by heart. It used to be my favorite scripture, but lately, I’m taking a break from everything church related. Not something I’m really too interested in getting into on my blog, because religion is such a tricky subject to talk about.

5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
Apparently I’m the only person in the world who didn’t know about peanut butter M&M’s. I’m crying over this travesty. Since I didn’t know about it, I’ll have to say no nuts.
(I am trying to convince Stephen to go buy me some peanut butter M&M’s now though.)

6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
My baking. Even though I’m constantly worried about people not liking it, I’m still proud of the fact that my family and friends all love my baking, even when I produce some failures. They’re all incredibly supportive.

7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific?  (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
Well since I have to do this with a room in my apartment (and not in a future house), I’m picking our bedroom. I’d pick out a brand new King size bed and mattress, a new down comforter, new sheets and pillows. I’d also pick out a new dresser and book shelf, new art work and buy some things to help organize my closet. I feel like our bedroom needs the most work right now.

8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see?  Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
Probably the original Dirty Dancing, on DVD. Unless I happen to turn on the TV and find another appealing movie.

9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
The only smiley face I make are: :) :(
I guess I’m not that cool.

10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
This list would seriously be a million miles long. I cry when I’m happy, I cry when I’m sad. I cry at the drop of a dime, seriously. I laugh at jokes, funny shows, when Stephen is being goofy, I just love to laugh.
As for praying…well, I probably don’t pray enough.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...