Saturday, March 20, 2010

101 in 1001: Update

Original List here.

In progress:
2. Try 3 New Foods: Tried my first one last weekend! Stephen and I both realized that we had never tried Okra, so we gave frozen Okra a whirl. Our verdict? Slimy and gross. I still want to try fresh Okra to see if I feel the same way about it.

Completed:
14. Make dinner 4 different times. (I rarely cook a full meal that turns out, and can be repeated. To fulfill this task, I had to find 4 meals that I’d make again.)
Meals were: Lasagna, Lazy Cabbage Rolls, Chilli, and Chicken and Sausage Gumbo.)

16. Host a dinner party: Our combined Fiesta birthday, complete with Taco bar!

90. Go knife shopping with Stephen to find one that suits my needs: Stephen pointed out to me that we bought new knives in January that suit my needs! He’s always talking about how important it is to have a good knife that you feel comfortable with, and now we have at least 4.

March 15 2010 552 If you’re interested in the Chilli or Chicken and Sausage Gumbo recipes (both for the slow cooker), let me know, and I’ll email them to you!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...