Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This Little Piggy Went to Market…

I realized that I never posted a picture of our new addition, Tigger! Yes, this little mop of hair is our guinea pig. I believe she’s what’s called a Silkie Guinea Pig, but I’m not 100% sure. When we first picked her up, her hair was longer than this, we gave her a bit of a hair cut to keep it more manageable. Whenever I see her scurrying along, I giggle because she looks like a scurrying mop! When I first posted pictures to facebook, someone asked if I had put a wig on Piglet, ha!

March 15 2010 509 March 15 2010 508

Of course I had to include a picture of Piglet. I’ve been bringing her to sit on the couch with me while reading blogs, and her favorite thing to do is hide out underneath my laptop! She doesn’t get to stay under long though, since it gets warm there.
piggy 027 Tigger has definitely become Stephen’s baby. He’s the one who grooms her and she occasionally sits on his computer desk with him while he plays his games. Stephen didn’t seem to take to Piglet the same way that I did, so it’s really cute to see him loving Tigger!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...