Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your dream vacation? A trip to Paris! Ideally though, I’d love to be able to spend a month (minimum) travelling around Europe.
2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life? When Stephen and I went to Vancouver/Victoria for our one year anniversary. It brings back many fond memories.
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why? Well that’s easy: Paris. Stephen is truly my best friend, so I’d take him with me.
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go? I never have.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation? Try new food! I love eating out, so it’s only natural that I’d want to sample some new cuisine.
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret? Not entirely sure if this counts, but I regret not going on our Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria trip this past summer. We decided not to go because of school, but I ended up getting the funding for school in the end.
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without? Food and a place to stay. What the heck would I do then?
8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories? I went with some friends to Toronto after high school, we ventured to Niagara Falls and went on The Maid of the Mist. It was something that I had wanted to do since I was a little kid, so it was just an all around awesome experience.
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why? Out of the two, then all included resort. Only because I associate backpacking with staying in hostels, and I don’t really have any desire to do that.
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights? Well, considering I’ve never been to an actual beach, I can’t pick that option. Lying on the beach would be nice for a while, but I love to sightsee and learn new stuff!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...