Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Not actually 1o questions this week, but I’ll go along with it.
A. Age: 25.
B. Bed Size: Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes, by hand.
D. Dogs: I don’t have any, but, I adore English bulldogs.
E. Essential start to your day: Some quiet time with a cup of coffee when I first wake up.
F. Favorite Color: Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’5-ish I believe.
I. Instruments you play: Flute. I dabbled with the piccolo, but it gave me a headache.
J. Job Title: Nanny.
K. Kids: None of my own. Hopefully one day!
L. Live: Calgary, Alberta.
M. Mother’s Name: Christina.
N. Nicknames: Angie, Ang.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once, when I was little. I can’t remember what I had though.
P. Pet peeve: Bad grammar.
Q. Quote from a movie: “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” –Albus Dumbledore
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 2 sisters.
T. Time you wake up: Between 5-5:30am on a workday.
U. Underwear: They’re red today.
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra.
W. What makes you run late: A late bus.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None, that I can remember.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pretty much anything I bake. My family loves my chocolate macroons.
Z. Zoo Animal: Hippos, elephants and giraffes. I couldn’t just pick one!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...