Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

TenOnTuesday#96 at Roots and Rings

1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?
During the day, I think we keep it around 2oC.

2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?
At night, I think we lower it to around 15C or so. I don’t pay much attention to our thermostat, to be honest.

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
If I’m eating out of a can of mixed nuts, I’ll most likely just eat whatever is in there. I’m not a big fan of nuts in the first place, so I rarely eat mixed nuts.

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
Peanut butter, naturally!

5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
Wherever I can get them for cheap. Occasionally at Chapters, sometimes at a used bookstore and once in a while I get some super cheap ones at the library.

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?
Most of the time, I like them scrambled. Other times, I like them hard boiled or fried.

7. Can you whistle?
Yes, but I can’t carry a tune.

8. What common word do you always misspell?
I used to spell definitely wrong.

9. Are you afraid of flying?
No, I’m not.

10. How often do you go shopping?
We try to do a big grocery shop once a month, then go weekly for filler items like fresh produce. I rarely ever get to go shopping for anything else though.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...