Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Week In Review

  • This week has been miserably cold. I’ve lost count of the amount of layers that I have to put on before going out the door!
  • Free meal from Stephen’s chef, because Stephen worked a few hours on his day off. It was a nice impromptu date night. I also got to see a server go out and make a snow angel, without a jacket, in –20C weather. Awesome!
  • Tried to bake a cake, but the baking Gods were against me this week. Let’s pray that they are in my favour when I start Christmas baking!
  • My mom’s birthday was on Friday! My sisters and I went over last night to celebrate. We decorated the tree and pretty much just hung out together. It was nice.
  • Best of ‘09 is still going strong. (There’s a button on my side bar, click on it to check it out!) This is probably the most I have ever posted! It’s fun reflecting back on the past year and remembering things that I had all but forgotten.
  • Stephen is back to working late evening shifts. His general start time is 5pm, and he’ll often come home after 1am. Friday night he didn’t come home until 3:30am. I don’t like spending the evenings alone, and I hardly ever get to see him when we’re both fully awake. I look forward to the day (probably far down the road) when we both work similar schedules. That would be nice.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...