Monday, December 7, 2009

Best of ‘09: Blog Find of the Year

Until recently, I've lived comfortably in the world of live journal blogging. Last year sometime, I started discovering Blogs outside of the lj realm, and just this year, I created my blogspot account. While most of the Blogs that I read have been discovered this year, The Blogess is one that I have just discovered in the past couple of weeks. She's so stinking funny, that every time she posts I wonder how I never knew about her blog until recently. Stephen isn't into reading blogs, save one or two, but when I showed him this gem, he laughed just as hard as I did. Especially at the James Garfield posts (1 & 2). Go ahead and read it, you’ll fall in love.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...