Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happiness Is…

  • Gorgeous weather. It’s currently 5C (that’s 41F for my American friends), and I am loving it! I’m laying on the couch with the balcony door open. Side note: We live in a freakishly hot apartment. The heat is currently off, and I’m still hot, hence the balcony door being open. We only turned on the heat when it got below –20C (-4F).
  • Zoo Lights tonight!! Keep your fingers crossed for me that we can go. We had originally planned to go two weeks ago, when it was around –15C, thinking we weren’t going to get better weather than that. I ended up feeling sick, so we skipped it. Thankfully we waited, because the weather is much better! I do realize that now everyone and their mother will be going, but you have to make sacrifices people! I really hope that my cell phone camera can take a couple of decent pictures…I need to get myself a real camera soon.
  • Boyfriends who cook for you. Stephen scored an awesome deal on a rack of lamb at work, so when I came home last night, he was in the kitchen cooking me supper! He wouldn’t let me know what it was at first, but it was worth the wait! We had lamb, roasted potatoes and three pepper salad. Yum! He even busted out the good plates! It’s things like this that make me want to marry him instantly. Also, he hadn’t changed out of his work clothes, so it was like a had my own personal chef. Ha, it always cracks me up when he cooks in our kitchen in his uniform. Maybe I should have had him put his hat back on…
  • Christmas vacation: I’m officially off work until January! The only downside to this: I won’t be getting paid again until mid January. I’m trying not to focus on that right now.
  • 50 0f the world’s best design blogs: This probably makes me a huge geek, but I stumbled upon this list today! I made my way through the list and added a few new blogs to my Google reader. Guess what? I was already reading two of the blogs listed: Young House Love (#12) Decor8  (#6). It makes me want to decorate the apartment all over again.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...