Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best of ‘09

What’s the best change you made to the place you live?

The best change I’ve made is just moving out, period. Up until June, I had lived with my parents and had never moved away from home before. I know. Weird. Surprisingly enough, not at all uncommon with a lot of my friends. Anyway, moving on…

The original plan was to wait until Stephen’s lease was up (this month), but by June, I just couldn’t wait any longer and moved in with Stephen and his roommate Cam. While it was nice being away from home, the other apartment never felt like my own home. In October, we started looking for new apartments and found our current condo- jackpot! We moved in the middle of last month and it finally feels like my home. I love every inch of this place, and wouldn’t trade it for anything at the moment.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...