Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

fridayfillin #153

1. You get the day off, but you’re snowed in.
2. It’s only right to stay in your pyjamas all day long.
3. It's definitely winter time.
4. I’m not even kidding, this snow is ridiculous!
5. I feel more like staying in my cozy bed with a cup of tea.
6. All of these chores have tired me out...goodnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm (not) looking forward to cleaning my apartment, tomorrow my plans include attempting to have a Christmas party and Sunday, I want to get some groceries!

As you can tell, I’m a little bitter about all the snow we got today. I was supposed to be hosting a surprise birthday party for my mom tonight, but with all of the snow, no one is going to venture out of their warm houses. I’m really hoping that it doesn’t ruin my Christmas party tomorrow night! I tried to take a picture to share with you guys, but this seriously doesn’t even do it justice. I just don’t feel like venturing out into this mess to get a better picture :)

IMAGE_165

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...