Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What is your favorite month?
My answer to this question used to be February, which is my birthday month. However, two people very close to me have passed away in February, which no longer makes it such a fun month. Now, I don't really have a favorite month.

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
Chocolate, especially if it's a full sized chocolate bar! I'm not picky which kind, since I like some variety.

3. What kind of pen do you use?
I prefer a pen with gel ink, not to be confused with a gel pen. Gel ink just seems to flow nicer.

4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
You can never go wrong with some sort of cheesy pasta. I think I tend to lean toward tortellini.

5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
I've never really had celebrity hair envy, although I can appreciate beautiful hair. Pretty much anyone with long, wavy hair. Actually, I'd be ok with my hair if I had a hair stylist at my disposal every day!

6. What’s your favorite board game?
It's currently Settlers of Catan, even if we haven't played it in what feels like months.


7. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. People have tried to teach me before, but I don't really care to learn.

8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I hate them. How does Old Navy think it's ok to put their name with those commercials? I'd be embarrassed!

9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
A paper cut. The pain from a stubbed toe goes away a lot faster than the pain from a paper cut.

10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
This is a tough one...maybe pumpkin pie? Lemon meringue is a really close second though.
This is like asking me to pick a favorite child; this really isn't fair!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...