Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What are your pantry staples?
Off the top of my head: diced tomatoes, black beans, chick peas, cereal, tomato paste, pasta, and pasta sauce.

2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Condiments of all sorts, cheese (no fake stuff like Kraft slices), eggs, butter and/or margarine, and milk.

3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
I wouldn't so lazy, I'd stress less and I'd be a better cook.

4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
I have a job (as a nanny) that is pretty dang close to my dream job. I never set out to be a nanny, but now that I work for two families that I adore, I can confidently say that I love my job. The pay isn't all that fantastic (the only downside to working for a "normal" family), but I'd take happiness over money. I'm also incredibly lucky to be with a guy who supports me and my job.

5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
The responsible side of me says that I should spend it on something I need like a bed frame or dresser. (I'm assuming that paying bills is out of the question.) The impractical, selfish side of me would go out and upgrade to an iPhone 4S.

6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
I've been trying to think of an answer for this, but I can't come up with anything. I guess I'm just not ashamed of the things I buy!

7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
4 pillows, a fitted sheet (we both hate top sheets), a duvet and Stephen.

8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
Coffee. Although, at this point, it's totally a necessity! I order my K-cups online to get more bang for my buck.

9. What is the weirdest sandwich you've ever made?
I don't think I make weird sandwiches. Although, if I don't feel like having plain old Mayo, I'll replace it with a little bit of ranch dressing. Is that weird?

10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
I adore Pinterest too much to never e able to go on it again, so I'd have to pick giving up Facebook. I just hope that those 5000 blog readers like comment/interact with me, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...