Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Thanks to our PVR, I rarely watch shows as they air, which means that half the time, I don't even realize what day they air on. Regardless, here's a few of the shows that I'm in to at the moment:
The Walking Dead
Pan Am
Terra Nova
New Girl
The Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York

2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you watch them?
2-3 times, though I may wash them sooner depending on how out of shape or dirty they get.

3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
I think bow ties, though I don't have any particular reason why.

4. Do you read newspapers?
I read the Metro every morning because it's free.

5. Do you sleep in socks?
Never. I actually wear socks as little as possible.

6. Favorite genre of movies?
I think comedies, but really, I'll watch any movie that looks interesting.

7. How do you feel about wrestling?
I don't care for it. My Dad was (and still is) big into wrestling, and I always hated watching it. Thank goodness my sister is dating a guy who will watch it with my Dad!

8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
If they want to, as long as they don't go overboard.

9. Do you have dimples?
I occasionally have dimples that show up when I smile. I always forget about them though, because they only show up when I smile a certain way.

10. Do you like to camp?
I love camping. I wish we could go more!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...