Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

october 30 011

After taking last week off to try and find some inspiration to write again, I’m back and ready to blog. I have to admit that I really missed blogging. Last week was a rollercoaster of a week for me. Not only did I have a sick/teething baby to deal with, Stephen and I got some unexpected news that has added some more stress to our lives. I did Tweet about it, but I’ll get more into on Wednesday. I’m just going to ease back into blogging today, so this post is going to be short and sweet.

october 30 015

Stephen and I worked on carving our pumpkins this weekend. As you can see from the first picture, my pumpkin was a rather simple witch. Stephen still hasn’t finished carving his pumpkin, but 10 points to you if you can guess what he’ll be carving! (Click the picture to make it bigger.)  We’ll just be staying in tonight and handing out candy to any trick or treaters who find their way to our place. We’ve been told by our neighbor that even though our community if filled with kids, we can expect to get only a handful at the door tonight. Apparently they all head to the mall.Where’s the fun in that?

What are your plans for tonight?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...